#FEELINGNUTS HAS REACHED SO FAR:
What information does C12 collect
How C12 uses your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be used in the following ways:
- to display your name, age (if provided), country, category of affiliation (e.g. individual, school, corporation or other) and your Check One Two commitment on the Website;
- to fulfil your requests for products and services, such as the content available through the Website and newsletters and other electronic alerts;
- to send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to analyse usage patterns of the Website in order to determine which areas our users find most valuable to them and to evaluate ways to improve the Website; and
- to contact you regarding future participation in Check One Two activities such as events.
We may, pursuant to any consent given by you, also permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
With whom is your Personal Information shared
C12 may share your Personal Information:
- with its affiliated entities, including for the purpose of such affiliated entities notifying you from time to time about their products and services which they believe you may find valuable or of interest (if you would rather not receive this marketing information, please contact c12 using the contact details listed below);
- with third party vendors, suppliers and subcontractors (such as website hosting companies and credit card / payment processors) for the purpose of providing you with products and services, including, without limitation, the Website, the Website Content and the Services;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- when required by law, such as when C12 responds to subpoenas, court orders or legal process or to protect the rights, property or safety of C12, our customers, affiliates or others; and
Opting-out of receiving messages from C12
C12 will only send you unsolicited emails if you have given C12 permission to do so. If C12 sends you unsolicited emails, the email will enable you to register an opt-out to receiving other emails from C12.
The safety of children is very important to C12. No information should be submitted to or posted on the Website by children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
Your rights with respect to your personal information
You have a right under the Act to a copy of all the Personal Information about you held by C12. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. You also have a right to prevent C12 from using your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints in respect of the Website, the Website Content or the Services or wish to amend any errors in the Personal Information that you have provided C12, please contact C12 using the contact details provided below: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Postal address: Check One Two Ltd 16 Stratford Place, London W1C 1BF.
YOUR BALLS WILL THANK YOU
Use the 6 simple steps
for healthy testicles.
Top Crotch Grabs
.@rickedwards1 Get a load of this! #feelingnuts...
.@rickygervais no..all good. http://t.co/u3Xf9J...
@check_one_two @rickygervais @rickedwards1 How'...
I'm #feelingnuts @check_one_two in this pic fro...
I'm #Feelingnuts with @check_one_two . I now as...
@check_one_two @jackwhitehall Shabba....!!!! ht...
We're #feelingnuts are you? #oneflewoverthecuck...
We're #Feelingnuts and challenge @5SOS, @sambra...
@check_one_two @fulwell73 are #Feelingnuts &...
I'm getting behind an incredible cause started ...
Balls!! @MichaelStrahan & I accept @RealHug...
@caradelevingne @zoeisabellakravitz @Check_one...