#FEELINGNUTS HAS REACHED SO FAR:
Terms & Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights — Use of the Website Content
- personal or corporate gain;
- party political advertising or the suggestion of endorsement by C12 of any candidate for public office;
- any suggestion of C12 endorsement of a product or policy;
- any suggestion of C12 endorsement of, or connection with, activities or, websites that C12, in its sole discretion, finds to be of an illegal or objectionable nature, which includes obscene, violent, intolerant, denigrating or containing sexually-oriented content or materials;
- any false representation of yourself as a C12 officer, employee, agent or official spokesperson, or any false representation that you are raising funds or donations for C12; or
- anything that compromises C12’s position as being impartial and independent of any government, political persuasion, corporation or religious creed.
You may use screen-shots from the Website, provide such Website Content is used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Links to the Website
You may link to the Website and help spread the word about C12’s vision. You don’t need permission, provided that such links comply with these Terms and Conditions. You may link to homepage of the Website or to any other page of the Website.
C12’s name and logo
“Check One Two” and C12’s logo are registered trademark’s owned by and registered to C12. You may use C12’s trademarks, provided you comply with these Terms and Conditions and the following specific conditions:
- that it shall be purely for referential and non-commercial purposes;
- you may not use the name and/or logo in any way that indicates or creates the impression that C12 endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with any products, services or goods available on your own website;
- banners bearing the name and/or logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to the C12 website as designated within the link, and these links should always be active links;
- the name and/or logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any way, including size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colours or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance; and
- the name and/or logo may not appear more prominently than your personal website name.
If you do use the logo, you must include “Trademark of Check One Two Ltd” in the alt tag or visibly on the page. The trademark remains the exclusive property of C12, and by using it you agree that you shall not, in any way whatsoever, register or attempt to register the trademark or challenge the same.
Articles and text
Articles and text produced by C12 may be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Articles and text from third party sources remains the intellectual property and copyright of those third party sources, and permission for use should be sought from those original sources.
All images on our website are copyright of C12 (or its licensors) and may be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You must also reproduce the copyright information in its entirety and credit the photographer when named.
You may download films from the Website, which are copyright of C12 (or its licensors) with all rights reserved, provided you comply with these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that you are responsible for all information, text, data, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials submitted to the Website by you (“Submitted Content”). Submitted Content must be accurate (where it is a statement of fact), be genuinely held (where it is an opinion) and comply with applicable law in the United Kingdom and in any country from which it is posted. Submitted Content must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, or which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory or contain any sexually explicit material;
- promote any illegal activity, violence or discrimination whether based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person, or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person (including C12 and its representatives), or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- advocate, promote or assist or itself constitute any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
As of its submission via the Website, you hereby grant C12 a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, publish, display, distribute, reproduce, store, archive, modify, adapt, translate, and create derivative works from the Submitted Content. You shall indemnify and hold harmless C12, its affiliated entities and any third party against any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses, claims or proceedings that C12, its affiliated entities or any third party may incur or suffer as a result of or in connection with any claim that the use, possession or receipt of any Submitted Content infringes the rights (including rights of privacy and confidentiality and intellectual property rights) of any person. C12 reserves the right to modify or remove any Submitted Content from the Website in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, without being required to obtain your prior consent or give an explanation. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Third party internet websites
Availability of the Website and accuracy of the Website Content
The Website is provided on an “as available” basis, and C12 shall not be liable if, for any reason whatsoever, the Website is unavailable for any period. C12 reserves the right to suspend access to the Website, whether for routine or emergency updates and maintenance, or otherwise from time to time. C12 makes no representation, warranty or undertaking as to the currency, accuracy or completeness of the Website, the Website Content or the Services. Neither C12 no any of its affiliated entities represent, warrant or guarantee that the Website, the Website Content or the Services will be error, defect, “bug” or “virus” free.
Cessation of services
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
Rights etc. cumulative and other matters
Law and jurisdiction
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints in respect of the Website, the Website Content or the Services or wish to amend any errors in the personal information that you have provided to C12, please contact C12 using the contact details provided below: Email:
Check One Two
16 Stratford Place, London W1C 1BF United Kingdom
YOUR BALLS WILL THANK YOU
Use the 6 simple steps
for healthy testicles.
Top Crotch Grabs
.@rickedwards1 Get a load of this! #feelingnuts...
.@rickygervais no..all good. http://t.co/u3Xf9J...
@check_one_two @rickygervais @rickedwards1 How'...
I'm #feelingnuts @check_one_two in this pic fro...
I'm #Feelingnuts with @check_one_two . I now as...
@check_one_two @jackwhitehall Shabba....!!!! ht...
We're #feelingnuts are you? #oneflewoverthecuck...
We're #Feelingnuts and challenge @5SOS, @sambra...
@check_one_two @fulwell73 are #Feelingnuts &...
I'm getting behind an incredible cause started ...
Balls!! @MichaelStrahan & I accept @RealHug...
@caradelevingne @zoeisabellakravitz @Check_one...